La Casa Blanca Vacation Rental InformationAdd to Favorites
Our beautiful 2nd row beach house (nicknamed “La Casa Blanca”) is exceptionally comfortable, clean, and welcoming, and our desire is to have a select group of vacationers enjoy returning again and again to a special home away from home. Each year we add some new and special themes to the house. You will enjoy the freshly painted interior, and new bedding in all bedrooms, new high-quality Kettler furniture on the front porch, and new TV´s in the living room and master bedroom. There is now a 42" PLASMA TV in the living room, and a large FLAT-SCREEN TV in the master bedroom! Each of the other bedrooms has a new (for 2012) flat-screen TV/DVD combo also!
Only one block from the beach, you are also perfectly located only minutes from excellent golf courses, restaurants, putt-putt courses, 5 minutes from Barefoot Landing and less than 15 minutes from the fine dining and shopping of Broadway at the Beach. 4 miles from the mall at Briarcliffe with shopping, a movie theatre, and a Walmart, all of your potential needs are just minutes away!
The spacious kitchen was completely redesigned a few years ago and includes everything you need to enjoy home-cooked meals. A full-sized refrigerator, electric stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, dishes, and utensils are at your fingertips. Enjoy meals at the kitchen bar with a great view of the TV, from the large dining room table adjoining the kitchen, or from the front porch with the wonderful beach breezes!
Your living room is furnished with beautiful, comfortable leather sofas, color digital cable channels on the 42" plasma, and DVD player. Both queen bedrooms enter from the living room, with the master bedroom set apart from the rest of the house with a separate door and hallway, allowing maximum privacy from other couples, or from chidren who want to stay up late in the living room! A large walk-in shower room in the hallway is perfect for washing off children or simply for enjoying a leisurely shower without typical confines!
With central air conditioning and central heating, enjoy this comfortable house on a year-round basis. A large book collection fills a set of bookshelves for your reading enjoyment, and another closet contains an assortment of your favorite board games. For your convenience, linens and towels can be rented for a small fee, and your favorite pets are allowed with an additional security deposit. For your additonal comfort, we have a Washer and Dryer in the house for your use!
After your enjoyable visit at “La Casa Blanca,” you'll be sure to take home not only souvenirs, but memories to last a lifetime!
Sounds of Summer Concert Series: Held at McLean Park (in N. Myrtle Beach at 2nd Avenue S and Oak St): On the 3rd Friday of each month, from July through September, bring a blanket, lawn chairs, food and non-alcoholic beverages and enjoy some free concerts.
Barefoot Landing: Located only 1.5 miles south, off of 48th Ave South in N. Myrtle Beach, this complex has great restaurants and entertainment -- 'TBonz Gill and Grill' Steakhouse, Greg Norman's Australian Grille,the Alabama Theatre, House of Blues, Dick's Last Resort, Damon's, Joe's Crab Shack, and tons of shopping.
Broadway at the Beach: A little over 10 miles from most of my properties in N. Myrtle Beach, this huge complex contains Planet Hollywood, Yamato's, Hard Rock Cafe, Key West Grill, Ripley's Aquarium, IMAX Theatre, and tons of shopping.
We have partnered with Bobby Faith of www.myrtlebeachforegolf.com to handle all of your golfing needs. He can find you the best rates at courses throughout Myrtle Beach, and can book all of your tee-times for you. You can call him directly at 843-504-7771.
These are the courses that I have played and would reccomend: You can also stop by the Martins Golf Store on Hwy 17 in Crescent Beach for tee times and maps of all the golf courses in the area.
- The Wizard Gold Course - Absolutley beautiful course and winter specials. Also get the free "Gold Magazine" from the Martin's Golf Store on 17 in Crescent Beach (there's a $4 - $8 player coupon in there for the course - you can also go to their Website and print the coupon from there)
- Long Bay Club - a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course - A very nice course, located 20 minutes north of Crescent Beach on Hwy 9.
- Barefoot Landing Courses - very nice, less than 5 minutes away if you go south on Hwy 17.
- Bay Tree Golf Plantations - Search their Website for December specials - I've seen $79 for 3 days of golf!
- Heather Glen - 4 courses associated with this. Friends have played there and they said they weregreat! Located 10 minutes from Crescent Beach, December rates available for multi-course discounts.
- Wild Wing - Located on Hwy 501, 20 inutes from Crescent Beach. 4 courses share a clubhouse - $20 - $30 rates for December!
- Myrtle Beach National - Specials re-posted on their site - December: $105 for 3 rounds!
- Farmstead Course - I don't know anybody who has played this, but it is "renowned" for being one of the few courses with a Par 6 hole (the 18th hole is 767 yards!)
- Half Day (2-5pm) Chairs $5 Umbrellas $10
- Full Day: Chairs $10 Umbrellas $15
- Weekly: Chairs $60 Umbrellas $90
- Packages: 2 Chairs & 1 Umbrella: $25 Daily, $150 Weekly
*Call North Myrtle Beach beach services directly to rent these.
LARGE GROUP? We have other houses within walking distance! One has a heated pool and hot tub, a perfect place for your group to congregate. Please see "Click here to see Companion Properties for rent" link (below). Perfect for family reunions, or large groups. An easy walk for them to come over, yet everybody has their own space.
Nov 17, 2012 - Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 - Dec 29, 2012
*Rentals are Saturday-Saturday unless daily rates are quoted
A mandatory $75 Cleaning Fee will be added to each reservation
Pets are allowed with prior written consent from owners
Additional $125 non-refundable deposit is required for carpet-cleaning and flea-prevention
We are able to accept credit cards, but we do have to pass on the 3% processing fee that we charged for this service. There is no fee to pay by personal check. If you would like to pay online using your checking or savings account, through a 3rd party company we have contracted with, there is only a $4.95 fee.
Please contact us via the "Make Rental Inquiry" button above.